Itron and Jordan Electric Power Company Sign Contract to Advance the Company’s Digital Transformation
Itron’s Data Collection Solution to be Deployed for 1.5 Million Meters to Maximize Benefits of Smart Meter Roll-out
With IEE MDM, the leading unified data management system,
IEE MDM provides the utility with an industry leading, future proof solution for hosting data from its smart electric meters as well as future sensors, with further benefits of IEE MDM including:
- Real time data collection: Near real-time data is securely collected, stored and managed to support millions of electric meters in one centralized location leading to increased quality of data.
- Meter data quality and validation: IEE MDM uses rigorous calculation to supply accurate billing information to meet the needs of JEPCO’s business operations.
- Built-in reporting and analytics: Quickly analyzes terabytes of information to find operational anomalies. Turns those analytics into actionable insights with advanced reporting options.
- Enhancing operational efficiencies: Reduced field costs through on-demand reading capabilities and two-way remote connect and disconnect.
Improved customer satisfaction:
JEPCOcan access timely data information to help speed up and resolve customer issues quickly, helping to create streamlined energy saving efforts.
Simplified Market Settlements: With IEE MDM,
JEPCOcan scale to support enormous volumes of data and settlement transactions, with experience built on helping utilities around the world to master market and technology transformations.
“As the largest electrical distribution utility in
“At Itron, we are committed to providing utilities, such as
“Itron Enterprise Edition MDM solution provides
"Advanced Technologies is excited to join forces with
IEE MDM enables utilities to undergo digital transformation, with MDM solutions to support rapidly expanding use cases with an increasing volume of data and analytics – at scale. Navigating the digital revolution, customers are managing business processes in the cloud with even more use cases, and as a result, customers are collecting and managing an increase in data. Itron’s data management solution drives IEE MDM's processing capabilities and ability to scale to meet our customers' future data and budget requirements.
IEE is the most globally deployed meter data management system in the world with its base comprising over 100 customers across six continents with more than 50 million meters in production. Designed for ease-of-use and task efficiency, this robust, accurate and intuitive solution is future-proof and expandable.
Itron enables utilities and cities to safely, securely and reliably deliver critical infrastructure solutions to communities in more than 100 countries. Our portfolio of smart networks, software, services, meters and sensors helps our customers better manage electricity, gas and water resources for the people they serve. By working with our customers to ensure their success, we help improve the quality of life, ensure the safety and promote the well-being of millions of people around the globe. Itron is dedicated to creating a more resourceful world. Join us: www.itron.com.
Itron® is a registered trademark of
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/itroninc/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ItronInc
- Newsroom: www.itron.com/company/newsroom
- Blog: https://blogs.itron.com
Senior Manager, Corporate Communications